The Beauty & Health Company
56307 Dernbach / Deutschland
Names of authorized representatives by:
Telefon: +49 (0) 26 8994 26-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 26 8994 26-66
Copyright Claims and Designated Agent
©Copyright 2020 by KBL GmbH
It is the policy of KBL GmbH to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement. KBL GmbH will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512c2 DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider‘s Designated Agent. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site:
To be effective, the notification must be written communication that includes the following:
- 1 A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- 2 Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- 3 Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- 4 Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- 5 A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- 6 A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Unless otherwise specified, all trademarks on KBL GmbH web sites are protected under trademark law. This applies to all KBL GmbH trademarks, service marks, typefaces, company designs, logos and emblems. The marks and design elements used on our sites are intellectual property of KBL GmbH, Germany. You agree not to copy, use or otherwise infringe upon these marks and design elements. KBL GmbH web sites may also contain other product, service and/or company names which may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
This information is provided by KBL GmbH and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. KBL GmbH will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this web site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
KBL GmbH, Science Information Service, Stuttgart Media University (HdM), André Weimar – ARTVERTISEMENT
The intellectual property contained in the KBL GmbH web site, e.g. patents, trademarks and copyrights, is protected by law. This web site does not grant a license for use of intellectual property of KBL GmbH or third parties.
KBL GmbH thanks you for visiting this web site and for your interest in our products. All personal data entered on the KBL GmbH web site will be stored and processed, for the purpose of providing a personal service to you, to send you product information or to submit service offers to you. KBL GmbH warrants that your data will be treated confidentially and maintained in accordance with U.S. federal law.
KBL GmbH reserves the right at its discretion to change this policy and will notify users of any such changes by posting such changes on the site. Your continued use of the site after the posting of any amended policy shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes. KBL GmbH may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the site, including the availability of any portion of the content at any time, without notice or liability.
Last update: 26.6.2020